Essential oils have been carefully blended to give each candle its own unique resonance with the chakra it represents. Each candle is solid colour and reflects the vibrant colour of the chakra. Each candle is wrapped with a beautifully designed graphic representation of the chakra symbol and gives detailed information about the chakra - location, body associations, colour and scents and much more information on how to balance the chakra using meditation, diet and lifestyle. Made in New England, USA, from the purest natural ingredients. Select chakra from the pulldown menu below
The Art of Candle Burning - Getting the best out of your candle - please follow these guidelines for your safety and pleasure.
First remove all packaging and paper wrap-around label
1. On first burning, burn until top flat surface of candle is an even pool of melted wax. For jar candles the melted wax should reach the sides of the jar. If you follow this simple guideline, you will avoid the 'burrow' effect where the candle burns down creating a central hole and thus shortening the overall burn time of your candle.
2. Before lighting, trim wick to 1/8th of an inch and always keep trimmed in this way before each lighting, (always trim when candle is cold).
3. Always burn candles in a safe place, out of draughts, on a dry heat resistant surface, away from direct heat and out of reach of children.
4. Do not allow anything to drop into the warm wax, such as parts of the wick or a match as this can cause the candle to combust.
5.Once wick has got to 1/2" of bottom of candle, stop using it.
6. Never leave a burning candle unattended.